Thank you for your interest in Moolchand. The link to start your application process is at the bottom of the page but before you start, we recommend that you review the following.
At Moolchand multiple opportunities exist for freshers (interns/graduates/post-graduates) as well as experienced professionals. We are especially keen on having experts with deep functional knowledge (across industries) to join the Moolchand family so that “best practices” can be applied to the healthcare environment. To learn more about the roles we offer click here.
The application process at Moolchand is rigorous. We focus on finding candidates who have a passion for excellence, an established track record, a process and teamwork mindset and an urge to change the world. We try to ensure that each candidate finds a role that fulfils his/her personal and professional likes and aspirations. At Moolchand we take pride in creating “business leaders” of tomorrow through significant initiatives on training and mentoring.
Submission of online application and resume containing the following details:
- Educational information (school, college, percentage/grades/CGPA and achievements)
- Work experience (company, designation, duration of employment, key responsibility areas and achievements)
- Extracurricular activities and/or community leadership
Preparation of documentation package including your:
- Academic mark sheets/certificates
- Professional certificates
- Salary proof from the last employer
- 3-5 rounds of interview with Moolchand’s management team
- Tests to assess your capabilities in areas critical to our work culture:
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership abilities
- Passion for excellence
Click here to start your application process.