Moolchand Orthopaedics Hospital offers a full continuum of diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical orthopaedic services for adults and children with bone, joint or connective tissue disorders. We have earned the trust of generations of patients based on our track record of delivering superior clinical outcomes.
At Moolchand we are proud to bring you advanced orthopaedics care through our 6 super-specialty centres of excellence:
Our centres provide specialised care for all kinds of orthopaedic problems with over 1,000+ surgeries performed every year.
Our orthopaedic programs are internationally acclaimed for innovation and excellence and have won us recognition as a referral centre. The Moolchand orthopaedics team, comprising of internationally trained and globally acclaimed super-specialists, has been a pioneer in orthopaedics care (eg: 1st knee replacement in Delhi).
- 6 separate centres of excellence with leading doctors
- Outstanding team of super-specialists and support staff
- Internationally trained and globally acclaimed super-specialists
- Specialised nursing staff with deep experience in orthopaedics
- Dedicated technicians and other medical support personnel
- Comprehensive facilities with cutting edge technology
Some examples are given below:
- Moolchand Bone Bank (one of the few in India)
- Next generation laminar air flow operation theatres (to minimise infections)
- 24X7 emergency (with specialised trauma care facilities)
- Superior clinical outcomes across all sub-specialties
Some highlights are given below:
- High success rate in handling revision replacement surgeries
- Complete strengthening of joints following arthroscopic stabilisation across all age groups
- High success rates of 95% for bone deformity correction surgeries in children
- High success rate in management of failed implant revision surgeries for limbs and spine