The User Agreement below governs terms and conditions for the use of www.moolchandhealthcare.com.
- By using www.moolchandhealthcare.com, the user agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Moolchand Hospital reserves the right in the future to require registration and/or payment as a pre-condition for receiving all or parts of the contents of www.moolchandhealthcare.com. Moolchand Hospital has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of www.moolchandhealthcare.com
- All rights in respect of www.moolchandhealthcare.com are strictly reserved. Unless otherwise stated, copyright or similar rights in all material presented on www.moolchandhealthcare.com, including graphical images, are owned by Moolchand Hospital
- Extracts from www.moolchandhealthcare.com may be printed or downloaded for the user's personal use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use. The user may not create a database by downloading and storing all or any part of the pages. No part may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Moolchand Hospital's prior written permission.
- Moolchand Hospital hereby excludes any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of www.moolchandhealthcare.com. Moolchand Hospital will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using www.moolchandhealthcare.com. Moolchand Hospital will not be liable regardless of the cause or duration for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information contained in www.moolchandhealthcare.com, or for any delay or interruption in transmission.
- www.moolchandhealthcare.com may contain material submitted by users. Moolchand Hospital accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of such material.
- Moolchand Hospital may send information and offers of products and services to the user from time to time.
- Moolchand Hospital shall have no liability to the user for any interruption or delay in access to www.moolchandhealthcare.com irrespective of the cause.
- The Agreement will be governed by Indian law. The Indian courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
- Moolchand Hospital reserves the right to add to or change the terms of this Agreement