Home Physician Directory
At Moolchand we have brought together India’s best doctors; so you don’t have to search for the best care. Consistently recognized for excellence and innovation, our physicians are primarily trained at global centres of excellence.
Our supportive approach has helped us create many enduring partnerships. It is no surprise that many leading physicians have spent their entire career as a part of the Moolchand family.
Our focus on super-specialization, rigorous credentialing, a systematic clinical review process and clinical capability building ensures we bring you doctors with deep expertise in niche areas to provide you the excellence you deserve.
- Comprehensive care
At Moolchand you have access to distinctive expertise of more than 250 doctors from 50+ specialties all under one roof. We have created a hospital that is "complete” in all respects to give you the holistic view of all your medical needs.
- ‘Simply Better’™
Dedicated to serving you with excellence, we believe in rigorous physician credentialing, clinical performance improvement through adoption of best practices, care pathways and implementation of learnings from clinical reviews. You can count on the highest standards of clinical quality and innovation based on our track record of handling complex cases and delivering superior clinical outcomes.
Our physicians are recognized by various organizations for contributing towards redefining healthcare. A few examples of national and international accolades are highlighted below:
- Dr. Sheila Mehra awarded Padmashree Award (amongst the highest civilian honour given by the Government of India to recognize distinguished contribution)
- Dr. K K Aggarwal awarded Padmashree Award (amongst the highest civilian honour given by the Government of India to recognize distinguished contribution in the field of medicine) and
Dr. B C Roy National Award (highest national recognition for a medical professional by the Government of India)
- Dr. S V Tripathi awarded Dhanwantri Award by the Health Minister of Delhi (supreme emblem of recognition for a medical professional given by the Government of India)
- Dr. J S Arora has been the official orthopaedic surgeon to the Prime Minister of India, several embassies and high commissions
- Dr. Arun Goel has been the honourable surgeon to the President of India and is at present advisor to the Ministry of Rehabilitation, Government of India